Barbara L. Vergetis Lundin is the Editor of FierceMarkets' Energy Group, encompassing FierceEnergy and FierceSmartGrid. Barb has spent the better part of two decades covering the energy industry - first as Editor of Trade Press Publishing's Energy Decisions magazine, then as Web Editor and Analyst for Financial Times Energy's Energy Insight, and most recently as a contributor to various print and online energy industry publications. Barb is based in West Bend, Wisconsin where she lives with her husband, two sons and a Chinese Shar Pei. When not working, Barb enjoys walking dogs at the Washington County Humane Society with her boys, spending time at her kids' school and traveling with her family. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Every 11 minutes Pacific Gas and Electric connects a new solar customer to its grid
- LA leads the list of top 10 cities for solar PV capacity
- NYPA, SUNY to launch largest energy research lab of its kind in the world
- Texas Senator rethinking his own renewable energy program
- Georgetown, TX next in line to be powered by 100 percent renewable energy
THE LIBRARY: WEBINAR
Join David Birnbaum, Vice President, Learning of Century 21 University and Vitaly Shter, Director Product Marketing, Kaltura to see current trends and best practices in online video for enterprise learning and training and to see how video can cut costs and improve learning results. Register today!